Kaufman has 25+ years of experience building businesses as a marketing/operations executive working with early-stage companies to refine their positioning, develop commercially viable products/services and grow market share. During her tenure, Kaufman has worked in C-level positions for both private and publicly-traded companies. Areas of concentration include SaaS and cloud-based solutions working in the areas of healthcare information technology, e-signature technologies, electronic health records, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions, and student information management systems (SIS).
Early in her career, she founded one of the first interactive agencies specializing in e-business, e-commerce and Web-site design/development. The agency was a preferred vendor of AT&T for e-commerce and push technology site development and was routinely listed on the Top 25 Ad Agencies and Top 25 Web Developers in the Austin area. Kaufman also co-founded several technology startups focused on developing content management platforms, content authoring and testing tools and the first distributed e-learning platform for regulatory compliance.
Warner has over 30 years of experience in technology development working as a C-level executive within the aviation, air traffic control, e-learning, and emergency preparedness industries. Through his tenure, Warner grew a software game company into a worldwide commercial software company with a 360 degree ATC tower simulator and numerous radar simulation systems used for training air traffic controllers, He designed the first fully distributed content management system for e-learning, developed course creation and testing software, designed hundreds of sophisticated websites, numerous iOS apps for the newspaper industry and has consulted with small to mid-size companies and community organizations on technology solutions.
Early in his career, Warner served 21 years in the United States Air Force as a Dog Handler, then Air Traffic Controller. Shortly before retiring, Warner became Operations Supervisor at the Gulfport-Biloxi Regional Airport.
Warner established MyLittleFalls, a microlocal newspaper that was recently contracted by the City of Little Falls to provide alert notifications, video commercials, and a consolidated community events calendar to help promote the City.
Embella was initially formed to develop marketing and educational applications using Web technologies. Over the years, the founding team has developed commercially viable e-learning applications, learning management systems, an emergency response management and tracking platform, and numerous interactive simulations for health care, aviation, and the telecom industries. The company has been at the forefront of digital publishing content and in particular – media-rich books, newspapers, and magazines on tablets and smartphones.
• 1990s: Founders were the first to use distributed server architecture to deliver high-end simulations with embedded voice recognition and response technology for the air traffic control and aviation industry. These simulators were deployed in over 150 locations around the world.
• 1996: Worked on strategies to help organizations advance marketing and educational programs using Web-based technologies. One of the first interactive advertising agencies in Texas.
• 1998: One of the first companies to create a Web platform for e-learning.
• 1999-2006: Designed and delivered hundreds of online courses, product tutorials, interactive Web sites, and simulations to tens of thousands of users each year in environments where audit trails and measurable results are paramount to the success of the organization’s mission.
• 2004-2008: Leveraged background in commercializing products and services to develop art-related marketing strategies and have consulted with some of the following groups on those strategies: Earthman Arts Center Galveston, Art in the Park Galveston, Historic Downtown Partnership Galveston, Texas Seaport Museum Galveston, Bremond House Gallery, Elgin, Treenware Folk Art Studio & Gallery Elgin, City of Elgin, Hillcountry Art Center Georgetown, and WVAL-Wimberley Arts League.
• 2009-2011: Continued to work with Salado Texas on their Chocolate & Arts and Heritage Day Festivals. Worked with Dolgeville NY on their Violet Festival website, have created live Podcast shows for different businesses, and have worked with other businesses on video promotional pieces and commercials. Positioned eCareSoft for their entry into the US healthcare market.
• 2011-2019: Developed a consolidated arts and cultural events calendar covering 14 county region of upstate New York, enabling the area to build a brand as an arts and cultural destination.
• 2011-present: Worked with Authors to publish their content into electronic form via eBooks, eLearning, and digital publishing platforms and with the newspaper industry to get their content onto IOS and Android devices via apps development.
• 2016-present: Leveraging the company’s strong foundation in traditional content development, Embella began exploring how newer technologies could advance a client’s brand into markets seeking fresh perspectives and more engaging content. The addition of aerial (drone), full emersion 360-degree photography, time-lapse and motion time-lapse extends the company’s broad array of services and unique history in aviation, technology and marketing industries to provide a more richly crafted branding message for clients.
We would welcome an opportunity to talk with you about your project. For more information, contact Deborah A. Kaufman at 315-508-5310 or via email: deborah[at]embella[dot]com.