360 Degree Imaging
360 Degree Imaging is a fantastic way to see the world and our drones and specialized ground equipment and software will let you explore like never before. Embella produces high-resolution 360° interactive panoramic photographs to promote your business. Our 360° virtual tours give you the feel of being there where you can turn around 360° and look closely at every detail.
- You can view these virtual worlds on your mobile phone, tablet or computer screen, and fly to a new point by moving your finger or mouse to zoom in for a closer look. As a viewer, you will become immersed in the experience of the 360° world.
- Our special interactive 360° photography gives the visual information people are searching for. Research shows that people are looking for visual information before they buy or visit.
- Our drones take the aerial photographs from a height of between 300 and 400 feet, depending on the client’s requirements.
- Often Google’s aerial maps and Google Earth’s aerial satellite views are out of date and do not reflect the true picture. Our aerial 360° photography shows more detail, they are more accurate and current, and give your business the best chance to be unique.
- We can insert and embed headings, website links, other photographs and videos in our 360° panoramas to enhance the full interactive experience.
Click on the graphic to take the tour…
Embella utilizes state of the art small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS)/Drones to generate high resolution Georeferenced Orthomosaic Maps.
- Our drones capture high resolution images of the mapping site.
- Photos are taken sequentially in an overlapping geo-referenced grid.
- Images are processed using industry leading software.
- The result is a high resolution orthomosaic map that can be displayed in Google Earth or other GIS software such as ArcGIS or similar.