Embella is the premiere company in Upstate New York offering beautiful photography, aerial photography & cinematography as well as real estate photographic marketing services at an affordable price point. We are passionate about providing the highest quality video and photography products to our clients in the Southern Adirondacks, Mohawk Valley and surrounding region.
Our services are tailored to your individual needs. We want to create the maximum impact possible, as we provide stunning imagery for your home, event, real estate or commercial endeavor.
When it’s aerial you have in mind, our drones can fly up to 400 feet in the air, to capture the full visual experience.
Proudly based in Little Falls New York, Embella pilots are professionally trained, efficient, and highly skilled with over 30 years of aviation experience. Our team is adamant about providing you the full photographic or cinematic experience needed for your project.
We use the most up to date equipment, drones, cameras, and technology to capture aerial imagery. Embella has the ability to use various different drones and camera systems, depending on the type of project being filmed. Our pilots enjoy having our clients participate in the project as well, and ultimately share the vision of each project between our team and yours.
Your project and strategy is our goal, to capture your vision. Embella is committed to producing an end product that focuses on your individual goals. We look forward to working with you for your photography, video and aerial imagery needs.
Types of Clients
Drone aerial footage is a unique perspective of the land around us – neighborhoods, shorelines, campuses, and even golf courses.
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate (developments, portfolios)
- Roofing Companies for before and after documentation
- Contractors for documentation photos
- Property Owners
- National Corporations
- Municipalities & Communities
- Country Clubs/Golf Courses
- Neighborhoods and Places of Interest
- Land Development
Our drones can provide panoramic, sky-high views of weddings, parties, sporting events, festivals, and concerts*.
- Private Outdoor Events (weddings, birthdays, etc.)
- Promotional Events (fundraisers, festivals, etc.)
- Sporting Events (land and water)
- Team Sports
- Marketing / Advertising
Our drones are a great tool for underwriters and claims adjusters – whether it be surveying a large commercial warehouse during the underwriting process or evaluating claims with images of building damage, drones can give you valuable information.
- Insurance Damage Assessment
- Ship, Yacht and maritime area survey’s
- Area survey after storm damage
- Cell Tower Inspection
- Construction Monitoring
- Land Appraisal
- Estate Photography
- Legal / Forensic Data Collection
Specific Services include:
In-house Photography Services
Ground VR Panoramic Photography
Aerial VR Panoramic Photography
Wide Aspect Panoramic Photography
Time Lapse Video
Motion Time Lapse Video
2D and 3D aerial mapping
* Current FAA regulations do NOT allow drone operators to fly over crowds unless they have a waiver. There are currently (November 2017) only three news organizations that have successfully received this permission.